Saturday, August 14, 2010

Day before hongkong

Well, I was suppose to be in hongkong/macau already.
But,yeah I spent the day in the hotel eating loads of buffet and met up with mich and aloy.
Picturessssssssssss

Macau, cancelled. HORROR
They also gave us $8 voucher to eat in hans in the airport for breakfast. LOL
We were facinated bcuz we are tourists in singapore


Sashimi(Y)


Choco fondue! Unglamness


Free cotton candy

Hahahahhaa. Forced him to pose. The poloroid is not even switched on!
Anyway, I digged out this poloroid and got new batteries. I bought it way back in primary school.Glad it's still workin ^^


Mich brought along her poloroid as well. Haha


Okok we buy roses from u for charity




Mich tryna be funnaye. Hahahha

Act cool kinda fail
Shots from my poloroid



LOL this is funny. Aloy's leg too long cannot fit his legs into the chair. In the end face gek sai

OK IM BACK TO THE HOTEL FOR DINNER.
LOL I like eat fucking a lot that day
Omg but this makes me hungry. I love dessert shots mmmmmmmm

I attempted raw oysters again. Nv liked them. But i managed to eat the whole thang ^^V

After the velly full dinner we went for a walk around the hotel, which is near tanjong pagar. Very near flyer area. This street was full of bridal shops! lovely~~~
This dress is GORGEOUS. I like dresses like this for my wedding but I guess i've to wear 20cm heels?

Sitting on the YOG bus to the airport provided,again -_-
OK BYEBYE