Tuesday, August 17, 2010

House coolinggg

House cooling is the opposite of house warming.. Moving out in less than a month
Had a bbq/buffet with family,family friends and neighbours. Invited my korean neighbour down, but only the son came. He's called william yoon jae woo. Hahahah
I asked him whats his idol, like so nyeoh shi dae or something?hahaha. He said super junior and 2pm!!
Cute. then recorded him down singing and dancing korean songs. Danced abacradabra also hahah. But now they're going back to korea!

Korean boyyyy




Natnat

MANDAA




My fathers brother,far left. LOL, its like his twin.
And this is his family. My nephews and niece included lollll


Yoon Jae Woo

My cousin kangru, william and neighbour jia hui.
She's so freakin adorable until everytime i see her i wanna kipnap her
She reminds me of BOO in monsters inc. hahah

LOL.
he tried durian for the first time. he was so excited about trying it, he was like 'yay!!!durians'
he tried it and gagged. hahahaha and he threw it away -_-
Durian is like heaven
KIDS


Jiahui with her sister

IM GONNA BE OK!




Without you - 2pm!

Heartbeat - 2pm!!

Shock - B2ST