Friday, November 28, 2008

Mandaa house. & reminscing

She has got annoying laughter on the fone with her friends. I'm staying in her house btw. Extended one night which means 2 nights!!!

Thursday,went fareast. With mom and met duayi,then met manda.Had my eyebrows trimmed @ paul and joe. Much better!!! Te beautician is 30+ but so beautiful.. Shopped,bought 3 belts and sandles. Saw miaomiao ;) Mom and duayi finished facial. My mother had not had facial for 16 years,last time was on her wedding.HAHAAHHA,she say very pain. She say that one pore poked = one tear drop. HAHAHAH...
Then,went for buffet dinner. ExploDEDDDDD

Second day went bugis for two hours,saw miaomiao again. Too tired,went to her house and ZZZ



Bored only.. We went up the lifts to hotel rooms
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

I went thru amanda's piccas in her computer. SO MANY,so many i never seen before! But i'll post some and see you thru my journey AHAAH

Little nyonya... Grandpa and grandma married

LOL JOKING we are not peranakan

OMG I think ahma looks like my mother lor!!! Minus the moles
My mother got 3 moles lazered off,i havent seen yet. HAAHAHHA
150$ per mole okay!!
I ACT CHIO!!! HAHAHA... Watch huan zhu gege too much liao
My mother look like....
And im super tan last time cuz i swim,hair like joey or something. People call me apple
Last time ahgong quite shuai.. Then old liao ;/
Still tan! Hair grow a lil
I never see this pic before! HAHAHA Cooool,@ east coast duh
Centre parting :D
Me in light blue. Grow fatter ald.Then i think wear spects veh fun
Then i kana bluff cut bangs in bangkok. Quite regrt
But if i didnt cut bangs i would'nt have side fringe
IN SNOW CITY!! MIS IT
Crazy angmohs behind
Step one chio
OHHH.... Ignorant days AHHAHA pierce here and there
I crazy or what... Handphone very nice to bite meh ?? siao...
OMG.. HAHA!! Wonder how they end up in mandas computerSee my bro so fatLast year bday liao... HHEE
AHHAH kangru >>>
CNY
I dont remember myself postin this
Look so tan duno why. Blusher effects
Ive got a hidden mole too.. AHAHAh like jerry yen :)))) but he cannot hide
Me whispering something
Some dinner i remember :D
This year with pretty short hair witot realizing it
Big lips effect. HAHAH
Kenneth effect! WOAH!!!!
END :)