Sunday, November 30, 2008

01 Family birthday celebration ((:

Back from mandas house!! Then changed. More relatives came,ate,watched movie. I found the twilight piano score and printed it out. Asked my uncle to play! HEEHEE
I have finished reading twilight!! Took kinda long,its really awesome i <3 it. While reading,I can see edward and bella in my head. HAHAHAH dramatic man
So lucky,i bet all girls on earth wanna be her! My mom is reading twilight NOW! hAHAHA at 12am.
OK continue~ Had cake
Filmed by uncle playing the song but its soo fucken noisy but I hope you can hear :)

Sight reading is the coolest thing.. Practice practice my uncle has been playing the piano since a teen. I dont have a very strong mindset ;(
HHAAH some mistakes here


Thats fated to love you poster.AAHHAa ruan jing tian face,GONE!! POSE only la
Pose 2BLOW BLOW BLOW fifteen candles. I mean 2 candles+5CUZZIE
Related cousins!!! Axel dont try act tall YOU!!Family (: Im not the tannest in the family Amanda for show one lor.. AHAHH!!

New moon??