Sunday, March 16, 2008

SundaE

Met mom at kovan's macdonalds because she had a student's birthday party there.Bought double chocolate after so long and it still rockZ.Then met my fucking brother and went down to bugis,met aunty and went for peranakan buffet.
So full,again..
Took a bus down to Victoria Concert Hall to watch my cousin's chinese orchestra?Don't know lah but got a lot of school's playing,almost fell asleep.And i was so stupid to forget to bring my earpierce.
Saw my cousin go up the stage and then he disappeared cos he was too short.HAHAHAAHAH
But i think his school performed the best!So cool..
The concert ended at 6.40 then walked to city hall mrt.Bought donut factory donuts and we ate the double chocolate donut till all the chocolate was spurted everywhere.HAHA
Went home..

ZOMGZZZZZ SCHOOL TOMORROW!
I havent done kazillions of homework