Thursday, March 20, 2008

Back blogging

I was so tired in school today cos i didnt have afternoon nap the day before.I tried writing kenneth's name in korean but it looked like numbers,HAAHHAHAA 失败.
Waited for pris until 2+ then we jun ting me left for my house.Rented 'Game Plan' and went to the pasar malam.I bought long johns,been long!
The show was okay,Dwyane THE ROCK Johnson is so charming!
'I am going to Fanny's burgers right now"HHaahAHAH..
Used a little computer and gave Yujun her belated birthday present,her birthday's in january sial.
Its shared between pris ting me but they havent paid me yet so it will be under my name first,HAHA yujun loved it!
At night,went with parents to eat some steak kind of dinner at night in jalan kayu.Inside no space so we sat at the outside.FUCK there were sooo many cho ma baem(lizards)DisgustingZ to the max!!!!!!!!
I even saw a fucking yellow lizard cos it rolled too much in the yellow walls..
Prissy is so mean that she did not contact us after her ceremics?RAWR

Found an amazing song of Tokio Hotel again,HAHAHAHA
The german's version is better but i put the english one in my blog cos its more understandable,lawl..

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket
Amanda posted a picture on her blog..
Her friend,Amanda and Me.We were outside Avril's Concert,HAHAHAHA i look so funny i think i was primary6.
Amanda was taller than me but i'm taller than her now,AHAHAHA,but i'm still short.
Photobucket