Sunday, August 20, 2006



STUPID GELLY

OUR INNOCENT FACES [:

ME AND GELLY ! KISSES

MY STRAIGHTENED HAIR ~ HAHA.. I LOOK SO UGLY X)


went to my cousins house today [: !!
went wibb my bro -.-
took bus 156 there

just played com the whole day there
now she's taking care of 3 hamsters for her fren..
DAM CUTE !
wun bite. if it bites,i'll hate it and torture it
my cousin tortured him b4 that it pee-ed.. =[
baddie !

then around evenin time went to HER grandma house
brought her dog there too..
cant stand her dog,keep pouncin on me..

after tt dad and mom came to fecth us,eat dinner than home
after dinner my bro mom and i went cut hair -.-
she straightened my hair x) now real straight but onli temporiry
i went shave eyebrown too =]
shaved 2nd time le but dis time the women better [:
now my eyebrown seems weird cos its clean =.=
LOLS..

now my father scoldin NA BEI and FUCK cos he lost in 4-D
ytday bought the winnin number for today.. STUPID him!