Tuesday, August 22, 2006


okay.. talking about ytday
went to pris house with natalie,emorine,jingwen,shermaine wendy and lastly me ~
wanted to practice for 2.4 run but ended up slackin instead
well .. i didnt mind,i hated running ):
and we r suppose to run dis friday , boos ..
fial lyk siao wann .
in pris house we watched some ghost shows,we were screaming like mad
then talk talktalk

went with pris wendy nat me
today we needed to paint our d&t work
b4 tt went cp eat y0shinoya.. FATTS!
nat went home
wendy and i were arguing to go hus house do the painting
she won luh,anyway is her house kana dirty not mine , hehex)
painted for tt whole afternoon
went home at about 6~

jus now i did a veri scary+stupid thing
i wanted to complain to my fren -.- about %#&*@
then i accidentally sent it to $%^#*
walau.. scary mans i faster off my fone !!!
i told my father he luffed -.-
in the message i said ;

One day i will make &%^$@ blah blah of me .

TOday blahblah stared at me i stared back cos my frens and i were doing stupid childish things

FUCKER .

yepp.. tt was wadd i said =DD !!
so i quickly switched off my fone and took out my SIM card.. LOLS
then i checked my sent message .. it wasnt there!! [:
its was deferred . HALLEHLUYAHH !!