Friday, November 01, 2013

Facing this exam shit again

hahaha.. I'm having my study break now!
Oh manz, exams are really a challenge for students yeah.. A period of pure metal or even physical torture.
I've tried to be motivated!!!! Damnnnnnnn :'(

  • Pain is temporary, glory is forever
  • The perfect time won't come, do it NOWWWW
  • Exams just wants the book answer lol not always applicable and a good motivating phrase
  • No second guessing yourself, get the correct answer!!! So true
  • I am capable, I am focused :((((
  • I am gonna learn a lot today!!! I have positive energy

Jiayou le aggy....

Just picture yourself after your last paper.. Feeling god damn accomplished and satisfied with yourself, because you gave your best.

Then going to bondi beach to tan, then buying lots of food back to singapore. And having the happiest plane ride of your life back home. Back to home lovely home. Back to the arms of mommy hahahahaha. And telling her yes, you did your best cuz you gave me the best.