Wednesday, February 06, 2013

Virgin shots of Samsung EX2F & Reunion Dinns! ♡

HOLLA! Yay so I purchased my new point & shoot compact camera online from adranama(?). Total about $530! Sold my old olympus on www.clubsnap.com , awesome website to sell your idle cameras hehe, though I sold like 1/3 of the original price, but yes thats what depreciation does hahaha.

Cny is around the corner, yippeee! For angmoh's, xmas is the awesome time of the year. For chinese like me, cny! At least for me :)
Everyone is in a happy mood, feasting, festive moods, collecting money and all, visiting people and gatherings.

School is ending officially in 3 weeks, legit kind of ending man, oh my goodness............
I applied for one university so far and I'm hoping to get in that one alr, not any of the top three U's of course -.-





My room in paranoma effect!
This helps to a certain extent :)
LOL

Had lunch a Jaryl's house that day!

Gu!

Reunions dinner and Axel had a tonsils removal operation in the morning.



My black roots uh..


Cereal prawns :P
Tofu burger!
Steamed fish
Self explanatory
Salted egg yolk crab :P

Cousins without Amanda and Axel!

Shiao Mei.
Gu


Haha everyone went to visit him after that :)

Goodbye world x.