Monday, October 15, 2012

Tiffany Blue Paint.

So, I figured I wanted a room makeover! Wanted to get either mint or teal-ish colour. And ended up with a Tiffany Blue colour. I went to the Nippon shop and looked really hard for the most similar colour, chose Sea Teal in the end. It's really similar! And really pretty:)
Started painting from 1.30pm and ended around 10 plus including the cleaning. Woah, I've got to say, not
for the weak hearted. It's the most exhausting thing I've done in years lol.. Partially because of some OCD which made me paint like 4-5 layers cuz they weren't even. I did it all myself okay!!!
Yeah.. So I'll progressively do up my room.. Step by step :) Got a poster from Typo today which I saw quite some time ago. Couldn't find one which I saw long ago too tho :(
Before. This colour is pleasant but a bit too boring for me now!
Tiffany Blue Paint.