Wednesday, September 14, 2011

Blogging from work.

Hellooooooo.

I'm having 1 and a half hour break in the staff room in my mommy's cubicle now. Hahaha
Today's schedule quite slack, given 5A and 5B the two best classes and their classrooms have aircon one sial.

So lucky.. Fourth time being a relief teacher, hmm a few bad experiences hahaha.

Yesterday I relieved a chinese teacher and I had to kinda teach chinese. LOL heng it's p1 and p2 higher chinese and also cme!! Totally forgot cme was in chinese loool.

So yeahhhhs, kinda stressed cuz other teachers sure judge me :( haha but don't care lahhhhh



Haven't blogged about SHINee :( Another day teeheeeee

Suffered major post concert blues but kinda over it now. Cuz it's like, i'm a fan but there's a million other fans they won't even know you exist :( We're like non existent. Oh wells, they still have my support!!! Sarang hae yo oppa, hehe da shi man nal geo yae yo!!