Monday, June 27, 2011

Reality kicks in

after two weeks of holidays~
Arghhhh sometimes I have this suicidal feeling when everything in the world is just bleak. Pms thoughts, hahha
Anyways, it's school time :(
Today I got back one of my papers and I didn't do very well, expected though cuz I struggled doing the paper. Extremely disappointed with myself though, I don't think I can get A for this, not even B+. Hopefully I can get a B+ if I do really well for it this semester. I will!

First week of holiday I went for a trip, 2nd week of holiday I was sick. Lol. But seriously I rather be sick during the holidays cuz who can afford to fall sick during school time. Being sick sucks though, feels like shit. Being healthy is the best really.
I dunno why I fall sick so often now :( I eat an apple a day but couldn't keep the doctor away. Like seriously I do eat apples almost everyday :) hahaha

Ohhhh I changed my iphone at the apple service centre before my china trip cuz my button faulty, then they gave me a new iphone which cannot detect sim card and no service. So I went back to change a new one again today. Alone, all the way to somerset then all the way to school. Once again, alone :(
Ms.independent~~

Random photos from my phone. I'm blogging cuz I'm syncing my itunes to my phone, takes soo long. Haha



Jiahui! Ex-neighbour. Cutest girl ever like seriously

Pretty cute face pinchhhhhhhh

Before the flight!!

Red lips in da plane


Massage in Shanghai loool

My masseau and my fat calves


Kangru and his ipad. He amazes me with his angry bird skills. Kids nowadays....*shakes head*

Okie, very random update! :)