Saturday, January 15, 2011

Mobile Uploads♫

I don't post random posts nowadays cuz of the picture-uploading problem. I've reached the photo limit for a blog. So whenever I need to upload pictures, I need to sign into another account which I specially created for the photos. Annoying to the maximum.

CNY is coming! Not excited actually, bcuz CNY felt like it was just over but it's here again. Chinese new year clothes and allllll, I just need to buy a dress for day one. Then maybe contact lenses which blinds me. Hahaha
Been cooking a lot nowadays. Healthy meals :D But hate the washing hehee.
This picture is months old. From mobile uploads hahaha.
My laptop crashed once again, using my bro's. No webcam no nothing but luckily I saved all my 2009 and 2010 pictures album into my harddisk :>
Recent :) I'm doing work and she snapped!

Aegyo~

Teehee this was just on thursday. Met amanda after school. Took straight bus to orchard from school. Awesome...
And that's a picture of amanda doing her tattoo. HAHAAH JOKING. Just did 3 strands golden brown extension. I removed my 3 strands red extensions and put a new one cuz the colour faded to brown which blends into my hair -_-
I wanna do red highlights! Maybe next timeeee
That day, I wanted to do a conch piercing on my right ear and a normal high bone piercing on my left ear. But 77th street doesnt do a conch piercings, only tattoo shops. And it costs 70$. Wow, ahahahh. So I just did a normal one on my left. Havent pierced for ages!! Hope this doesnt close like ALL MY OTHERS DID. So annoying.

She brought me to soup spoon! Quite a nice place. A little pricey but the food is pretty good and very healthy. Look at mine main dish AHAHAH. Like vietnamese raw vegetables. It's thai chicken vermecelli. Nice!

Bishan is so near orchard -_-
Sengkang so far I hate it. But manda's gonna move into punggol EC in 3 years! AHAHAHA
Exciting but she's gonna be like 19+3, 22 by then walao!!! So old liao us!!!
But we still look 15 :D Short and cute ma, must be positive(+)


It's the last episode of Adam Couple today. Followed the show since episode 20plus and watched it every week until now, which is around 60 episodes. So depressing :C
They have awesome chemistry, and they're so funny. Gonna watch the last episode on live stream later and cry. The singapore adam couple fans even booked a chalet to watch the final episode live and marathon the show from the beginning. HAHAHA. So on right. I would have gone if my friends went. They're like the 최고 couple ever and no couple can ever be like them.
Hope they date in real life!

His first kiss stolen by Ga-in heehehee

In their homeeeee. So sweet ♥

Preview of the last episode which made me tear. Even the hosts cried. Gosh


And the most awesome episode is their 2nd last episode when Jokwon stole a kiss from Ga-in. HAHAHA awesome.

조권♥가인 yeong weon hee(forever)