Saturday, November 20, 2010

Annyeong

Had to choose my course for yr 2. Either biz/logistics/marketing.
Chose ald!! I dilemma over logistics or biz though!!
Been spending too much $$$
Bought new adidas shoes today, cuz my previous one died on me. Bought my downfeather jacket for my winter trip, its freaking $229
But only that design caught my eye :(
Feel sooo guilty, cuz Im going to buy a iphone soon. Need to add on $300 somemore cuz my contract is only 1 yr plus still.
Dying. Still shop so much online. Gonna cook maggi mee more often now.
I dyed my hair cassis berry color, the liese one. Not very nice aye :( Feel like buying another one to color :(
Decided to add some pictures, of some awesome people.
You know.. Looking at his sexy eyebrows makes me guilty for not plucking mine. But I've bangs now thats why hehe


This made me LOL. Sexy ja na... :)
Again, pictures all from tumblr. A happy place~