Tuesday, June 15, 2010

MamaDuke

Hi I'm back from penang!
Really short trip, blog about it soon enough. I made a video too, but it's too long so I seperated it into two parts >:o
Went out with some of my classmates yesterday. Watched mamaduke. It's totally a kids show hahaha..Meangirls style in kids and dog way.
Ate carls junior for the first time too. Woah burger was huge :)
Headed to sentosa for a while after that. Pictures!
p/s; love the new blogskin!! totally matches what I want in my room wall

Dinghui had a hair makeover!
Her usual kalipok fringe she had every-single-day turned into pretty bangs. She looks fresher also,heehee
And very funny. She has one admirer in the lecture theater. Think when school reopen he cannot find her cuz cannot spot the kalipok.


This thing bluff one


Look at my fat thighs in between these two skinny girls hahaha


Cheng long



Joycelyn ^_^

Two shorties tiptoeing but not visible lol



My class de shu nv's!



TATA.