Sunday, June 27, 2010

Dear diary

geez everyone is so busy. well, at least for me.
I havent got the time to post pics on both my trips.
Projects piling up. I don't like projects at allllll, those thinking stuff, NO.
It'll be better with some funny people around, lacking them.
SO. I just finished vampire diaries season 1!
Awesome show, my mom my brother and I love it. Gorgeous people in the show and kan chiong and funny and romantic and sweet and a bit perverted.
It's a bit twilight-ish but storyline is kinda different. And it's a drama so wheeee can see more of their faces.

SIGH. NO TIME
Meeting sec school clique next wednesday to celebrate kelvin's 17th birthday. We only meet up for birthdays nowww..................
Suppose to watch eclipse on his birthday but apparently there is NO sneak preview >:O
Wanted to watch with twilight singapore fan club on 1 july itself but clashes with judo.
Irritating max.