Wednesday, March 17, 2010

You're beautiful, 미남이시네요

Idk, I don't wanna admit it but this is the best drama I've ever seen!!!! I think, from what I remembered.
I'm kinda slow I know, this show was out last december?
I just got to blog about this drama bcuz it's part of my memory, its fucking awesome!!!!
It's those kinda drama which you can chiong non-stop one. Not draggy..
The main actor is jang geun suk, who acted in hwang jin yi. And, he was actually suppose to be dao ming si korean version! He's coming to sg next month SCRRREAMS.
Main actress is park shin hye, she acted as the small girl in stairway to heaven. It's been 6 years since then, she's 20 now.
All 3 main actors sibei handsome and perfect, I think the girl is very pretty too but she's acting as a boy.
I highly recommend you this drama okay, GO WATCH IT! Pig rabbitYae bbeo, pretttttty and cute as a snsd girl too. Baby faceC:

Mich sent me this video. Omg LOL. He is so confident of himself stupid perfect guys flirt hhaha.