Tuesday, December 29, 2009

Second day in Malaysia

Aiyer too misty again. Drizzling too, so no outdoor themepark..
Down to KL in the afternoon, went to Berjaya times square. Went to the indoor theme park there :)

Me wannna ride!

Wahha funniest pic. My mom behide like marilyn monroe, dress UP!


Overpriced food


Natalie and Vanessa. Pretty girls when they grow up







Been here when I was younger!
See the loop on top, e roller coaster :)
We had a near death experience. Hahaha, seriously
No joke. First ride we went up this, and it was stuck when we were facing downwards
All the blood went up to our heads, fucking painful! Tried to calm cheryl down.
Stuck for a few minutes swear I thought I was gonna die if we had to hold on longer
Plus theres a ugly pervert teenager malay beside me. Keep talking to me
After riding many rides, we came back to this one. They sat, I didn't LOL..



Krispy kreme!! Ate it in korea last time, so nice the donuts.
Singapore doesn't sell i think



Games at night
Drinking game, wanna vomit.