Thursday, December 31, 2009

End of 2009

It's 31 december 2009! The year's coming to an end, once again.
This year is fast as well, too fast. I haven't got the time to grow tall,haha.. Only grow fat. Ever since 2006(sec one), my resolution was to grow to 1.6m, I can really give up!
I'm super excited for 2010, it's a brand new life altogether!

2009 had been okay, not very enjoyable! Must be the o level's and all the restrictions that came together with it.
I studied the most for my o lvls, for sure. I had the most tuitions! I gained lots of weight!! I took off my braces!! I had a great birthday!
More little things happened here and there.
Also, it's the end of my secondary school life, shit we're old.
Wish 2010 to be a awesome year ahead~
No resolutions, go along with the flow.
Just hope that I don't make horrible friends in poly, and I'm gonna work hard in poly too,wishing to go to university.... LOL
All the best for O results too, nerve wrecking