Friday, November 27, 2009

You're sort of beautiful

Watched new moon yesterday!! I booked as soon as I could book, stalked gv.com haha
So exciting, I was sooo excited.
New moon was great, awesome, but their songs really sucky.
I wanna watch again! Probably online or something..
Jacob is soooo woah.. I want to touch his abs haha. Kristen got prettier, as always. Wish she grow fat or something to become less perfect. Her dark eye rings and monkey ears are her imperfections.
Just go catch it yourself!! Without reading the book, you wouldnt really catch much actually. They included much more stuff, more than twilight. And it's better than twilight too!!!
Anw, I suspect edwards abs are drawn on LOL
Stayed in manda's house! Movie ended 12 plus :)


Using manda's ds;r


We went chinatown & clarke quay

Kelvin so tall! HAHA

Nah..



Last two books with me!! Wished the books were never ending
BYE! Can't w8 for next saga. They already finished filming eclipse anw,haha..