Saturday, November 21, 2009

Prom Night :>

YAYA I LOOK LIKE A FOREST,HAHA FUNNY
Prom, the day I have looked forward since I knew about it. Wonder how much $$ everybody spent for prom,haha.
That day, I met jun and we went to do our hair. Her dad fetched me back afterthat.
Pris ting mag came over my house and we did makeup! My contacts broke -.- , after 1 day.
Well, I didn't really like the color(honey) anyay, so I went back the shop and told them to cancel my order for green and took brown instead,sigh~
Reached school around 5plus!
Prom was overall awesome. I didn't like the dancing music, totally off.
Company was great, food was kinda great.
Only my visions blurry,eyes kinda hurt, heels painful! I've got blisters now,gross.
I always wear wedges,not heels you see..
I must say CVSS HAS MANY CHIO GIRLS! Everyone looked gorgeous, makeup hair dress(mostly black lor) wooaw! Guys a bit slack huh..
PHOTOS!

Always found this picture mersmerizing.

In her dad's car

Alex!!! Hope we go in same poly okay :)

Yingshu,Rachel,Jane :)

MrsAng speech.

Some candle thingy

Sg's next top models
They are soo tall! Mag and yingshu
Mag and prissy!

Went toilet twice.


Many of us in table 15 ;)
Yunyu joined in

EMO :)

Prom queen and king!
Saiful was prom king and Esther was prom queen :)


Black and blue!! HAHA.

NAZ in her red dress haha :)

Kristin, Mag, Agnes
We look like midgets standing next to mag

Dancing~


EnQi and me :)

Jane!! :)

OIIE block lah. Denzel wants to fight with him,hahaha

Groupie :)

AWW.. Shimin and saiful :)

KENNETH!!! Noses heehee

Prom Queen esther :)

Walao, didnt really use the mask that day right

Joyce!! Thankz for the letter :)

Crystal! Don't know why but she looks like ohsofickle here, the hair?Haha
Amanda! One of the best dressed that day , looking sexaye

Kristin!! Looking pretty!
One of the prom queen candidates :)
KiatHao :)

Love ya kenneth! Haha

Wow, it just seems like ytday. Secondary one :)

Chiamhong and xiaofen :)

KELBANZAI!

Denny!! :)

Prasanth ^^

With naz and shairah :)
This pic is so bright,haha. Shairah looks sooo classy

Fion! :)
Yunyu :) ,she and kristin look damn alike


BRACES PEOPLE!!! Kelvin long out of the team, will join you soon tho ;)

Mr.Lee, thanks for everything :)

Our prom king 2009!!

Dion (:

NAT! Our dresses has similar preeeeents.


Yingshu :)

Magdalene :)

Carmen! Looked damn good that day,pretty! She took out her sexy fishnets already haha.


TPRAWKS PEOPLE :)

Magdalene, i really don't mind your legs

Weiqing :)

Our ring, bought together

Mr.Richard! Obviously a very nice guy

Mr.Lim! Woa he is the tallest in school I guess


Pris,Nat,Jing,Me :)
Miss the daysss
At econ!

Damn posey that day, bye I'll remember this night forever :)