Friday, August 28, 2009

Just when..

Prelims over! But wait, o's are down to less than 2 months.
:c
Something funny happened when I was buying breakfast in my school uniform in RM. The two shop aunties asked if I was sec1 or 2 very eagerly. Haha, when I told them I was sec4 they jitao disappointed. They wanted to sell me their daughters ties cuz they everytime never bring and ended up with 5 ties. LOL cute people. They chat with me until my food came, tell me i should be taller etc HA!!!!
Today, went jun house to watch ORPHAN. I've been watching lots of movies online, hangover,g.i joe..
Next would be final destination bcuz its M18 :c , can't watch in cinema yeah
And greattt, it's the LAST final destination
Orphan was okay, not as scary cuz I knew the storyline somehow
Annyeong, work hard

p/s follow jyp,wondergirls,(2pm if you want) on twitter ;)
Good english!! Improved a lottt