Saturday, May 30, 2009

Study

OFFICIAL new moon poster. I think it looks great. Kristen is pretty :) Rob is hot,woohoo
Taylor lautner is fine

I adventured the circle line today,nothing much actually,haha I mean,what can i expect?
I did not dare to sit on the reserved seat at all,after zhanglaoshi said that we can't sit on it?Hahaha I think we can,Im just too stupid

Met manda and chester at bishan,had pepper lunch.It's my first time,it's not that bad.A little like korean ban fan :)
Went to bishan library to study after that,had a drink and kinda studied.She got me notes from last year
Behind me was a korean woman and a singaporean men,she was teaching him korean
It's so cool
Then I said ' I had korean rice cake just now' to amanda damn loudly,hahahaha I think it was on purpose,but I had earpiece on :P
They said the korean looked at me,HAHHAHA totally died of shame
Had egg pudding at j8


On a sidenote, I like the couple,ashton kutcher and demi moore :)
She is 16 years older than him and they are married