Saturday, March 07, 2009

Rachel turned chulez

HAHAHAHAHEHEHHEE

Chuling say she got new english name now. Chulez,how to pronounce?You figure out yourself
Her old english name is rachel and i bet noone knew,so funny



Met her on thursday and todayay
Thurs for studying.I was suppose to teach her trigonomotry but I failed
I AM TANGLE FREEEEEEEE
After my tuition,I took bus all the way to city plaza to remove the dead hair
They make me wait so long,and my entangled hair was so f*cking painful when she tried entangling it :(
Think I lost millions of hair
And,my hair is still very short,nehmind lor chuling,i mean chulez keep haolian her hair





Met her 2 at serangoon.BLABLA
Wheelock,rained like siao,borders,shaw house,eat,HUNT FOR SWIMMING COSTUME(dont have my size)suntec city,career event,bought headband,bought edward cullen bookmark,bubble tea,home~


Quite a fun day (:
agnes.b is pronounced as what??
ah na bei?


Thurs



Sat
Smile with teeth kinda spastic

Reduced to the state of sitting on those chairs with no tables

YA I KNOW LONGJOHNS AGAIN -.-

WOAH