Sunday, March 08, 2009

Haeng bok,aniyo


Boys before flowers has new songs which sounds awesome
And geum jan di(koo hye sun) is injured so they can't continue filming the show!Stuck at 17 :(
Get well soon jan di baht,fighting!

Didnt have tuition today cuz I emo,kinda stressed and I dont know how to do homework(Last minute do one) Emo and cry and told mom to cancel. Then just now,my brother said a mean thing to me and I cried again cuz my whole family laugh
I also laugh to myself while crying

I cut my hair again cuz there was so many split ends,I dont care how my hair looks now,just grow
Give it 6 months,better grow

I never follow American Idol cuz there is perfect cut 2. The david guy is so handsome but he has moh peng,but I still love julian hee
But adam lambert,danny and this megan girl in american idol are my favourites Right. I rant a lot,still thinking of what to rant

I think Im suffereing from slight depression now,so if i see the lizard in my kitchen I will just mash it like tomato(as if I dare to go 10 metres near it)



Yar.Maybe its PMS but my menses usually come at the end of the month,its only the start of the month
I'll go check now

P/s I sound quite emotionally socially blablaba retarded right now right

Dont come near me later I bite you