Sunday, February 22, 2009

Jja jung myun day!

Went to pris church.So rare!
She said I will become christian one day... I doubt I will,only if my future husband christian then I consider,hahaha
After that,suppose to watch benjamin button movie. But I have a curfew and the time clashes
Met ting @ plaza singh,so we went to eat dinner
Jja jang myun and mango/durian ice!! yum
Went to hougang and snap slack
Idk why i take pictures from below nowadays
Want to show people my nose hairPris hands tremblingHaha! Waitress plz
Korea.I will be back for you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
This jjajung myun was okok,more like chinese version

Pris talks

Agnes talks
We saw amanda ang!
Didnt know she working in sakae sushi next dooor
HAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHROFL
K. Its not her,its just someone who looks a little like her
New slack place?
UglyHahahha wadeva!!!!Huiting very sadHahahah
Duh.. we know its pris