Saturday, January 31, 2009

CNY'S

29JAN09
Went to JJ's house. Saw zhaoqi again,cute boy with large eyes(cuz his spects degree very high)
Didnt do much but saw melissa and JJ again!

Very hyper!!!!! Talk non-stop

See his eyes. HAHAHAHHA
He got facinated by the camera and went around taking pics

30JAN09
Melissa's house.Standard every year as well.Buffet was great,the cheezecake was yummmm...
Xel,JJ,short

Mel,JJ,short
TODAY,31JAN09

BYE JANUARY!!!

HELLO FEBUARY~

Went to visit my mom's friend. Her ex-colleagues at her ex-school. Funny people as well,like my mom...

My brother sux.SUX

Always want to ignore him,scarly cry again.

fuckupWeird...... I look kinda fair beside him cuz he's really tan

yuck...

HAHAHA I love the shopoholic series

I dunno which books comes first cuz there are 5books altogether,they never indicate

So I just anyhow read.But I read the first book first,which is 'Confessions of a shopoholic'

Coming out as a movie in march!! Watched the trailer,but doesnt look as good :(

I've read confessions of a shopoholic,shopoholic ties the knot,shopoholic in manhattan,and the one im readingMom friends really cartoon

They forced my mom to buy the dress when they went shopping

They bought the same but aunty noelle different colour

The difference is..

Size M,Size S,Size L!!

AHHAHAHAHA!!! My mom size LAunty jenny,noelle,chengcheng,fatWent for dinner,played some cards My mom kinda squatting,not so short lah

Gonna visit my aunts house tomorrow

and i guess thats the last!!

Goo jun pyo!!! <3