Monday, December 15, 2008

TWILIGHT!


Long awaited. Finally watched it :)

Its awesome to the maximum!!!!! So funny sometimes too. AHAHH..
Book is nicer and longer.The movie is kinda short because we don't know their thoughts,like in the book.
I think the movie played in my head when I read the book is nicer,heheee,they missed out parts that I like
Alice is so graecful like a angel,bella is pretty.Their noses are so cute,looks alike.
OOO I LOVE ALICE!! Love her everything in the show. Her hair so cute
I didnt know charlie was so funny and jasper had that kinda face,haahah!! Jacob looks kinda weird but nvm. Edward stills rocks,Carliste is so cool..
I love the baseball game,the background music rocked when they were playing!!

OOPS.James and victoria is hot
AHHAAH.wadeva.. My opinions only,LOL.
Watched with pris,ting,jun,kelvin.
Got to rush for a family dinner afterwards -_-

I want to become as white as sheet now. Im gonna stay indoors and slap on SPF1000 sunblock
HAHA



WOAH!! Kelvins straight hair


Much better than curly right. Must save money to rebond every week,hahaha!



Whatever huiting!! HAHAHA






















Thanks amandaa :)