Thursday, December 11, 2008

HOW HOW HOW

(Funny picture,check out where they'll lookin at) Realized kristen stewart(bella) legs are super long

Yes!Back in sg but internet no connection. SAD CASE
Then my stm will cause me to forget what to blog about,from 1DEC to now!!
Seriously hate this,you think i dont wanna blog,my hands itching to!!

Twilight sneak previews starts tomorrow,fucking exciting ya!!
I booked tickets for sunday!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
5 tickets only,me ting jun pris kel?
On eclipse now~

I using my dads laptop,nth to do now so im watching movies i bought from vietnam.
I watched gossip girl series 2 till the last few episodes left on the internet. Now i have both DVD series but I finish watching liao. wth
Quality darn good,like original
Kungfu panda now,so funny... AHHAAHAH!!
Noodle dream LOL!!!