Wednesday, November 12, 2008

Meet the korean F4's!

HAAHHAAH. I watched finish all of hana yori dango,including the movie. Movie quite lame though! I <3 hanazaka rui,he is like a guardian angel :)
MAAAAA-Kino!
Meteor Garden's coming to korean too! HAHA I think they finished filming. The show's coming up! The guys very handsome,hahahaha!! Can't decide who's the most handsome until we watch the show!
Taiwan - Meteor garden
Japan - Boys over flowers
Korea - Boys before flowers
Consequatively, Daomingsi,Lei,Ken,Vanness
For now I think daomingsi & ken most shuai muazhhahahahaha
Then,SHANCAI! HAHA,its that 'hearts of nineteen' show girl lor
She's pretty but a bit old for them. Her acting super suit the show I think
Her eyes tells it all :)
I think her eyes is the biggest in korea lor,hahaahah all of their eyes like beans


OO YESS!!

David Archuleta's album is out! HAHAHAHAAH I'm gonna buy it. Promise