Monday, November 24, 2008

:)



Pris asked me to pei her for rehearsal today again. Before that,swimming @ my house. 10 laps and off we go! Lots of slacking and ji ko peh at hot girls. JK,no hot girls. Bathed,showed her the funny video,got ready and went off @ 3. Mrt to serangoon and bussed to parkway parade. Nothing much to shop lo. But i bought TWILIGHT at borders (((: Since fronia told me it was worth the buy. Then bought a headband @ diva. Ate at pastamania cuz we were starving. Took bus to the place again.Missed a stop-.- and walked back. Rehearsal and we left at night cuz I had curfew. Never see chengxi this time,hahaha. Took a piss at serangoon and pris bought macs at cp and busssed home. I got a pimple on my leg,damn pain!!! Even my face doesnt have pimples this pain before :(
Can see my extension-_-