Friday, September 26, 2008

My Friday

RUN BABY RUN!!!!!!!!!!!!! AND NEVER LOOK BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Haha,like this song! Went to pris house,wait for her to bathe,change.Then to my house,bathe,change.
Met saiful at busstop and bussed to pasir ris to meet naz and siti. Pris wanted to buy a malay costume for hari raya,so yeah.. Many were expensive and saw many sexy ones :) Very pretty!!
She didnt buy in the end,she' gonna buy next time
Naz and saiful went home,siti pris and me took bus to sengkang.
HAHA in the bus,siti break fast. So cute,I think all the malays were doing it.
The first thing they do when they break fast is,drink.LAWL!!
I cannt fast,I will faint....
Then she went home,pris and me went to subway to eat
Theres a very very loud and noisy ugly woman behind us.. OMG.....................
Picca!!
OH GUESS WHAT.MY BENQ CAMERA IS BACK!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! WOOOHOOOOOo Its been long baby

Hot and bored
First picture I took with my camera!!! HEHE been long since i touched you babeh
Saiful
HAHA siti is so cute. Anyway,SEVENTEEN MAGAZINES HOROSCOPE IS VERY ZHUN LOR!!!

Damn accurate
Groupie!!Without saiful

Naz: TAKE PICTURE OF THE SUNSET!!
Taxi crashed.There was a car crashed as well..
Then siti said.. the guy in the car okay or not?
LAWL !!!!! He's not inside already lar!!! HAHAHAHAHAH

Breaskfast,heee happy
Tired siol......... Ate subway and became so full
COokie! Subway is still in my stomach,im gonna vomit............





HAHAHAHAH The woman bhind is fucking irritating!!!
Then pris took many zooooooom pictures of her,AHHAHAH so funny cuz she looked so UGLY in ALL.... Wont post,later i kana sued