Thursday, September 18, 2008

Lantern fes 14September

HI! Its almost four days since i touched the computer.DISCIPLINE!
Mug a little,just ended tuition.Found out that I was quite stupid in properties of angles
Out of 3 test I got back,Chem,Bio,POA.I failed all three.WTF!!!!
Anyway,piccas on sunday!

Huiting's finger is crooked from what I can see

I look damn spastic
Rock which look like cock.................
No im not wearing lenses!!!
HEH prissy
My fingernail broke like what i said
pain lor,my finger was damn numb.. keep bleeding keep keep bleeding nail


Oreo sampan


Pris retarded lor
Kept taking this kinda shots.. Nvm this is narcisstic.. got such word not? LOL
I LOVE!!!!!!!!!! shhhhhh
Junny and her E... THAN!
ETHAN ;P
Twist
Candle. WWALAO i rmember last year lantern fes i did something like this also lor
And i was wearing the shitty spongebob shirt... *pukes***

I'll burn u bitch!!!
Hearts on fire
YOU ;)