Saturday, September 20, 2008

Inuyasha

I want to change the world
ont

Jun house.Alex kenneth was there,followed by cai huiting.

Cai huiting say i will get hypertension and then she will burn paper for me,in msn.She's dead

So..... Brought my math tuition homework there to do.Did a little,we watched inuyasha the whole day

Cup noodles for lunch,kenneth treated me.thanks boSS

Home around 7

I took my cammo out and they snapped
HAHAHAH TURNS**
YU DI!
CAI
WOMAN IN BLACK.I AM DANGEROUS
V-.-V stone

ugly

I like it HOT
Candid lor
So zidong.Alex is a narcissist

Oh kenneth and cai huiting wear qing nv zhuang.HAHAHAHA


THEN KENNETH SLEPT

I pray that....
YOU R A MOVIE STAR
I have more unglam pictures MUAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHA
But i wont post k
AHHAHA kenneth still sleeping
Alex
HEHEHEH i am bian tai and wo hui qiang jian ni
Wake up liao

HAHAHAH goong goongTall
Couple award