Sunday, August 24, 2008

Singapore Flyer!

I didnt know we were going to go on the singapore flyer today.Super last minute!
Rainy day,not very clear but ok lor..
HAHAAH had dinner then to Singapore flyer,joined the family membership for a year!!
More worth cuz 1 person up the flyer is 29.90(adult).Family package was 150bucks
2 adults 2 children
Too bad I am considered an adult already.. So dad did not join.Kangxi came in instead
So the family membership consist of me,my bro mom and kangxi.
I can go up the flyer anytime,HAHAAHHA except some special days I think,hehe

Photobucket
In the mall below the flyer..
This uncle veh cute,giving out free lanterns
FREE LANTERNS,COME,FREE LANTERNS
Then he suddenly said FREE BALLOONS
AHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Then me and my bro looked at him then he was a bit paiseh,HAHAHAHAHAH
Photobucket
Black woman
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fish spa!!



UP THE FLYER.
Our family had one whole flyer to ourselves.HAHA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Twist
Photobucket
Looking funny... HAHAHAH wtf is that pose
Photobucket
I dont mind
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
="Photobucket">
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket