Saturday, July 26, 2008

r-a-n-t

You know,that time i dreamt that i was kwon sang woo's wife right?

Then newspaper says he's getting married already
Quite sad,i think a lot of girls are crying,ahahahahahahah i not so hiong but sad lor
But he old liao so ya....no choice
I think she must be pregnant

OK LOR quite pretty lor........
Why he cannot marry kim tae hee






I am super in need of cash
I think i need to find mas selamat
So i can get 1 million bucks,wow i hope i see him somewhere



I ranting now cuz i'm bored :(
Boring lor lor lor lor lor lor lor,having chemistry group tuition every monday... pisai leh
My hair is stuck at this length,need it to grow grow grow grow
Leonardo Dicaprio is fucking hot :)
Especially when he acted in titanic
I also like the bourne ultimatum guy,matt damon :)


OK AGNES DIAM