Thursday, April 17, 2008

Hiiiii

Secretly using bro's computer again.Now i stink like prawn because huiting and i have been sweating under the sun for 30minutes,waiting for kelv.
Jingkang came along and we walked to rm eat longjohn..HAah very funny!
Napfa kept being postpone sial,hate napfa,scared of 2.4!Gonna make fast runners pull me..
Tuesday had chinese oral and i was very scared at first but it was okay actually,know why?cos the topic i picked was,do you support online blogging?HAHAHA,but my chinese sucked to the max and the china teacher kept smiling at me like she laughing at me..
Yesterday pris jun ting came my house do cookies and many sway things happened,AHAHAH..The cookies turned out to be cake anyway,but still edible..
had math tuition at night,damn last minute!if i dont have tuition my math comfirm f9,i passed chem st!10/20 MUAHAHAH now it depends on my bio already