Saturday, April 19, 2008

Happy birthday mommi

Mom turned 42.

Time flies,still remembered mom turning into the forties siol,soon i'll be an adult too..

Quite a number of people came over,mostly relatives.Had dinner and cake,i played 'blades of glory' for them and they laughed like crazy HAHAHAH darn hilarious show.I like how the adults watch english shows because they can understand the show at once,SOME ADULTS ONLY LAH.Anyway,finallE saw amandaaaaaaaaaaa,snapped with her cam!


Ahgu kissing kangru -.-

My mom had 3 english names in her life.MARY,SANDY,ALIZ.
AHHAHAHA i want to change my name to apple,LAWL NOT REALLY LAH


Photobucket


Mom dont act cute lah,HAHAHA.I was taking video thats why she faced that side


Dont mind my hair cos i am at HOME HAHA no fringe

WOAH kangru has grown to a boy.But he still groans like one shit baby.

HATE BABIES STOP SCREAMING AND CRYING


I LOVE GROUP SHOTS!




I like her camera
I must also STOP ACTING CUTE

Photobucket

TAAAAAAAAAA :D