Sunday, March 23, 2008

Piccas

My computer can finally work!
Thank Jesus!
It takes a lot of patience to restart my computer like a hundred times because it keeps hanging before it even enters my computer account lor.

SATURDAY,EASTER CELEBRATIONS
Met junny and tingy,AGAIN!But with prissy,this time =)
Wanted to go straight to city harvest in jurong but stopped in plaza singh to eat and shop a little.Then rushed down to outram park,almost late so we decided to cab down to jurong.Service started at 3.30 then started singing church songZ and clapping.I didnt sing cos i just...UM not christian.Huiting sings and claps and prissy jumps to the song.HAHAHAHA enthu.
Then they had this drama which they have every easter,its always about jesus kana crucified.I teared a teeny weeny little bit when the asian jesus had his hands nailed.
So sad but only for a second hor..Then at the end of the service they would ask who wanted to be saved then they would come to the front.Prissy asked me,it was the second time already but i didnt want to devote myself to this.No faith ya see..
AH,went up to 4th level for some refreshments then we went off.In the mrt we took many hilarious piccas.Alighted at kovan,wanted to go to chomp chomp but too lazy so ate at thai express.
Jun left halfway cos SOMEONE was sending her home.The tomyam soup was fucking hiam that day i duno why.But green curry was the best,always.Wanted to introduce to them to eat the fried banana with coconut ice cream in thai express but pris wanted to eat the 'sha bing' instead.Duno wtf its called anyway..
Took bus and reached home at 10.
MOM IS SO NICE :) I think i need to watch a korean drama,been long
FRIDAY
Photobucket
Photobucket
I like this picture cos the background is nice.
HAHAHA ting also nice lah
Photobucket
Photobucket
Black dress code
Photobucket
And denim shorts
Photobucket
Tired and hungreH
Photobucket
Ice creamo!
Photobucket
Feet =)

SATURDAY
Photobucket
Photobuc<a href=
Photobucket
Photobucket
O.O AND :)
Photobucket
Stupid extra
Photobucket
HAHAHAHA Agnes Creations.
Photobucket
My eye is too pretty that yujun plastic surgern my eye
LAWL does the word surgern even exist
Plastic surgery failed as you can see..COCKED EYE
Photobucket
HEH jun's
Photobucket
HAHAAHA prissy looks weird,in me!
Photobucket
Photobucket
shitass handphone no light before i take..
Photobucket
praying on the phone huh,HAHAHA
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look behind me
Photobucket
Focus on the rice.
Photobucket
Bye!