Sunday, February 10, 2008

CNY

CHU ER,went to my aunty's house.Ate a lot and shiao mei made me spill my soup on myself,smelled like soup for the whole day. Went to my dad's oldest sister house because we were nearby.Realized i fcuffing left my handphone at my aunty's house.Went there and realized i had nieces and nephews older than me,one of them scored 7 points for their o's. Went back home and had steamboat(AGAIN) at the clubhouse with my dad's friends.

Photobucket
This is a chore
Photobucket
Photobucket
Lou hei duno how many times already!
Photobucket
This is not gambling loh..
Not fun
Photobucket
My mom said these golden bangles are frm my grandmother to her during her wedding




















HAHAHA HE LIKES BARNEY

CHU SAN, went to aunty soh's house in the morning.Had lunch,waited for her relatives to come and gamble.Yes,finally gambled!Did not win or lose but it was fun.All of them were rich and clever,one goes to melbourne to study,one goes to RJC and one scored 3 points for o's,inhumane lah!
Then went to amanda lim's house for the whole day,lost a lot at first then managed to recoup a little more,lost 18 bucks in total.Aunty came and got my phone back!
Her friends came and all of them were so skinny and pretty,okay lah most of them.Left around 9 cos' stupid dad wanted to go to Uncle Jame's house,played pool in his house then went home around 10.

Very fcuffing tired.But it was good because I could fall asleep without rolling in my bed for hours.

Photobucket
Waiting for manda to send me the photos.