Friday, January 11, 2008

TGIF -thank god its friday

ah courtesy to mdm yati,haha..

Photobucket
Photobucket
Haha made a new friend through prissy
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
EH my second time eating this green tea ice cream
Rocks to the MAXIMUM,ahem prissy inside joke :D
Photobucket
Best ice cream ever!For now
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
My korean eye,not very alike
Photobucket
Prissy's "One Miss Call" eye,haha!
I'm spelled dead
Photobucket
Photobucket
Fries :)
Photobucket

Friday,tiring week
I chopped my fringe myself,no diff but i chopped quite a lot
Finished the lit book,Curious incident
After school,did my last chinese newspaper,prissy did her's too
Then went home and met again at 3.30
Saw Shirlia then took mrt together
Prissy and i went Marina Sq and Suntec
Mos burger,laughed,talked a lot!Had been long
Today had been food food and more food
Night