Friday, January 18, 2008

Its fri again.

This could be the longest time i havent post i guess
I wont ever be posting on weekdays ever again,except for fri
Thursday went hougang and went back to school
To help decorate 3F Class,I'm very extra..
If only i'm back in 2E,Great
Nvm,school was okay,with kenneth beside me all the time
Went to rebond my hair today,didnt rebond my fringe
Gah too un-natural,have to wait for a few months

Pris and yujun got in the the first audition,now for the second
I'm very very sure they'll get in! :)
Haha i uploaded their audition in youtube
Photobucket
BFF
Photobucket
Lunch at hougang,a lot of them tagged along
Photobucket
Not completed
Photobucket
Spot something?Haha two things to spot!
JK in the middle of the girls and cedric in pink,lol!
Photobucket
Creative prissy with kelvins bra stripe and dress
Photobucket
**
I had to post this,he is awesome
Just watch the whole video,haha