Monday, July 30, 2007

life seems worse,but its up to me
S-U-N-D-A-Y,F-A-M-I-L-Y D-A-Y
bus-ed to j8 and met amandaaaa
bought oreo bubble tea,its fucking nice!!
and it only cost 1.50,while MACS double choco 3.90 ):
a very mini steamboat in her house,her dog bites me again

freaking nice too,onli if my family is like this

My uncle,he drives darn fast(:

pardon it

5Star restaurant!

the ambience is niceee

amandaaa

amandaaa again

MIIE! zz twit

nat,amandaas sis<< & shiao mei >>

amanddaaaaa(:

they paid for the food,richos


sisters,with me cut off

i look spastic

we fed him loh,amanda and me
seioursly hard work la babies.

he hates me,i can feel it

he loves her fuck

see!

he seems forced..

acting cute again...

M-O-N-D-A-Y
HAHAHA todays assemblys drama was LMAO
best drama that came to our school ever!
Seriously very cartoon (:
School was alright..