Tuesday, June 05, 2007

Met up with Ashley,Odelia,Michelle,Aloysiustan,Sk,Gideon&filbert ytday at rumbia
Headed to dhoby ghaut , ate yoshinoyaa and then watch BLADES OF GLORY .
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA , ITS A FCUKING FUNNY SHOW MAN . GO WATCH !

Laughin all ous asses off , Michelle and i laughed like crazy womens .
Then walked around , played arcade . Went to vivo for nth , slacked .
filbert and ashley went home , sk moodswing like shit .
So .. went back . Aloysius Michelle and i alighted at rumbiaa
Then met up later at 745 to play bball , i dint play ! i dunno how to play
i'm a noob , the court was full anyway . my brother came along
michelle me aloyius and gideon played at the playground , real fun !
then went rm to watch gideon and me eat , my dad saw all 4 of us .
fortunately he knew i was with my primary sku frens .. hai suck

byebye ! good day with the laughters [:
goin stay in family chalet wif relatives ltr , back tmr