Sunday, May 20, 2007

i haven mug agaaaaaaain , shiat =((
2 boring days at home . chionging gunz and draaaaaaaama



My mom asked me to check out what my uncle wrote in his blog

i think this letter was published in forum or something ..

itsn a mothers day tribute on my grandmother

**********
Mother's day tribute

ASIAONE MOTHER"S DAY TRIBUTE
13.5.07. no i did not win any prizes but was one of the letters published.

From Lim Boon Hee:
It has been seven years since mummy left us. The acute pain of her sudden departure has never quite healed.
The memories of my beautiful mother are still vivid in my mind today. My thoughts of her are never far away. I still remember when she would carry me in her arms and allow me to play with her toes.
Those memories evoke a heightened sense of what words cannot describe - an unconditional protective love that only a mother is capable of giving.
Mum never complained despite having to look after the five of us. She was tireless in taking care of our many needs.
I learned the true meaning of unconditional pure love from mummy dearest. Although she was never a good disciplinarian, but the constant love she showered equally on us all helped us to blossom into useful adults - a school administrator, a doctor, a Shangri-la Hotel General Manager in China and two fine teachers.
On Mother's Day I can only thank mummy in spirit and heart, for without her there will not be me. I can never repay her this life for all that she has done for me. Happy Mother's Day Siew Hong!