Sunday, April 15, 2007

THS IS THE SKY RIDER WHICH MY BRO SAT 2 TIMES.










I realized how long i havent been to my uncles blog .
His blog is rather interesting , as he's a walking dictionary ..
http://angelhee.blogspot.com/


my uncle , quite a feminine guy . not married . &proud to say , DOCTOR !
hard to believe , he's a very short tempered chap .
loves gossiping , living his life .

Okaaay , ytday .
Went with family to eat jap buffet to celebrate my mom's advanced bday.!
good food . then my uncle and his frens family came over
dad dropped my Mom, me and brother at the euro place

Why did my mom come ? &i was moody the whole night ..
100% ,My mom knows i have a boyfriend .
She left with my bro then i met gary and frens
Played vortex or whatever you call it .
Long and windy ride .... 10bucks , what do you expect ?

Btw , its the last day the europark will be at sengkang =(
Maybe i was partly moody ytday cos my period cme today >=(
Which was fucking painful . And my tuition teacher came today , looked realli young !