Sunday, April 22, 2007

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHH , YAY !
KILLER TUITIONS OVER =DDDDDDD
hm , i know i have been neglecting my blog .
whad happened this week ...
a HUGE BIG MOTH/BUTTERFLY was in the canteen
then everyone was screaming oooo.00000
yea i tink its bigger than my face .!
mryong and my FIRman came to find pris,me,rayner and jakaphong
then rayner dint zip and mryong said " you wan me to see ur ??? "
then we were LMAO,mryong scold us o.0
well they dint find us for a good ting , cca ting . T.T'
have to find cca liaos , green environment ???? HEE ..
i'll update whad i join-edd ..

yesyees , tts all i remember . fridy huiting and yujun came over my house
and tuition on sat and sun for 2 fucking hours per day .
almost died-ed
ate jap restaurant again .......... siannnnnnnedddddd
to celebrate my moms ACTUAL BDAY -.-
we ate lyk last week , and now again =(((
and yes ,
HAPPY BDAY MOMMY !!
zZz , bought her sumting LAME .. but totful =DDDDD

ytday ... met pris after tuition all tt at 1230 , cp .
saw leonard and yoong luck , tink is leonard bday ytday ?
then went orchard and wanted to buy
my BELOVAAAAAAAAAD EVERLAST SHOE
SADLY , pris told me those kinda schoola shoela .. cannot be worn in sku .
oh wellos ........... CRIES T.T
so BYEBYE baby shoeLA =(((
i aim tt shoe veri long loh ,too bad . i gotto live wif tt pathetic BROKEN school shoe
which looks so NOOB
then we went cine to eat pasta !
saw yoongluck again !! haha , but he dint see me .
jus saw him fall off his chair at subways
then then then ..... errrrrrrrr
went lil india to meet my mom , and parted wif pris
then went ............................ << shhh secret
but its not sumting big so oh wellos ..
then ate lots and lots of stuffs at the INDUNEH market
super stinky =XXXXXXX

okie , oh ya ending off .
im wearing braces tomorrow ! and i wont be at school =D
bbyes ~