Thursday, March 15, 2007

YAY ! OP'S OVER .!
it sure was a painful experience
mrted to outram ,national dental centre .

waited for my turn , then had to change to those hospital clothes, cannot wear bra sia -.-

then they sprayed sumting into my nose ,OMFCUKINGGOD that was the most most eeyer and painful thing . FCUK IT ! T.T its bitter and its in ur nose and in ur mouth .
slept on the bed and went in ~ layed on the operation bed [ lyk what you see in tv shows ]
the nurse asked me about school & bf , lol ! then she inserted a needle which was this long
[ ----------------- ] into my hand vein . she said goodnight to me &i replied goodnight .
Another nurse gave my the oxygen thingy and i breathed 2breaths i konk off ><
was real quick , seemed lyk 1second . i woke up & it took 1hour , whole mouth was numb . my throat was sore and my nose wan painful , cos when i was asleep , they inserted tubees in . eeek!

DIAO i so lohsoh -.- okay i lost buckets of blood .! eek