Saturday, March 17, 2007

My uncle came just now . He started playing the piano & i began to feel [ emo ]
I was thinking about my future laaaa , & if quitting piano wasted my parents money and future all that . That fugbastard brother considered quitting to , better not laaa !

Thn uncle asked whether i did study or not , 1week of holiday i dint do a single shit , projects not started . i seriousy hate projects ! &&& i dont want to drop to NA =[
i dont understand classwork , plus im having MC for 4days ! urgh, gonna miss a lot .

Being teenagers,we want to enjoy and play when we're still youths . but we ccant neglect our studies also la . easy to say lah , action still speaks louder than words . I didnt even try revising my work , 24hours is not enough , my energy lvl sucks oso .

Plus ! I dont have a CCA , wasted . I want to get in POLY!! & UNIVERSITY *.*gleams*
i want to marry a rich husband
i want loads and loads of cash , best , a money tree !
i want to be tall slim and glam !
i want to be envied !
i want a lot of freedom !
i want .........................................

& my uncle say i go be model suan le . No dumb company would hire a short and fat model , 1.51cm
AHHHHH , life sucks .